4 servings | 5 prep minutes | 35 cook minutes
Ingredients Link to heading
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon seasoning mix of choice
Method Link to heading
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Pat tenderloin dry with paper towel, cut in half at an angle if needed.
- Season tenderloin on all sides with seasoning mix of choice, along with salt and pepper.
- Heat enough oil to coat the bottom of an oven-safe pan over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Sear tenderloin on all sides until well browned, about 8 minutes total.
- Move pan into oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145℉ is reached (If not using an oven safe pan, transfer pork to a foil-lined quarter sheet for baking).
- Remove pork from oven and loosely tent with foil. Allow to rest for a minimum of 5 minutes before cutting and serving.